Our prefabricated drywall arch kits install and finish like drywall, but in a fraction of the time.
Go With the Curve Round Arches and Elliptical Arches are prefabricated to fit 30- or 36-inch door openings. You can use our Rounded Corners on any size doorway. Custom shapes and dimensions are available upon request.
All arches are ½” thick and 3½” wide to fit a standard stud wall; other widths available upon request. We can make the width to exactly fit the wall thickness. Just tell us the dimension of the studs ie the wall thickness less the thickness of the drywall facings because the drywall will cover over the sides of the arch. Sometimes older houses have 2 x 4 studs that are actually 4″. If you are doing a remodel, check the size of the studs. Some walls may be thicker, for example if your wall is built from 2×6″ studs. Whatever the thickness, just let us know and we’ll accommodate it.
MADE IN THE USA.
Installation Is Quick and Simple
1. Fasten prefabricated arches to door jamb with drywall screws
2. Screw flat drywall strips around the jamb and add blocking from scrap 2×4, as shown
3. Screw drywall face sheet over door opening and roto-zip arch opening
4. Trim with preferred drywall edging
5. Tape, mud and finish as usual
This product is not fire-rated and should not be used as part of a fire barrier.
Do not use as a load-bearing structure.
Always consult and follow local building codes.